Friday, October 15, 2010

Waateva!~!!~!

Tell me how a love that was once so strong,
And last for so long,
Can all the sudden be gone?

I'm staring at your picture now,
Clutched tight in my hand.
Trying to work it out in my head,
And trying to understand.

I want to have her back
but I don't feel like trying
I'm stressed and depressed,
My life is a mess
Tell me god, is this a test?

All the nights up late on the phone ,
is now time I spend alone .
Wishing you were here with me ,
gives me nothing but misery .

But I can feel
the empty space beside me,
And its nothing compared
to the emptiness inside me...

I cared for this girl, loved her with my heart,
And its tearing me apart, to know that we're apart
But what can I do, but hold on and be strong,
Like someone said, life goes on

But till now, nothing has changed.
but a smile that once welcomed all,
was now cold and lifeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment